I fixed a bug where the mileage text did not change to white when in Satellite view. Two new features:
1) clicking on a elevation point on the elevation chart will cause the map to center on the corresponding marker on the map.
2) if a point on the elevation chart is red and the points to the right have updated, then this point has probably recieved bad data. Also, if an elevation point is at an elevation of 0 and is obviously wrong, this point also recieved bad data. Clicking on the point will requery for the elevation of this point.
On Bug fixes
@ 11/03/2007 |
We have corrected a couple bugs that were causing the routes to “drift” if you dragged the map then changed view type, or when resizing the browser window after drawing a route. It was a redraw issue that appeared after Yahoo! made some changes on their end.
We also optimized the route routines further. Long routes will redraw more quickly when you zoom or change view type.
On Bug fixes
@ 26/02/2007 |
We have added POI (point of Interest) Markers and a print button. Also reappearing is the distance toggle.
Also there has been some optimizing to the undo and “delete point” features. For long routes with many points these features should be much snappier.
@ 22/02/2007 |
A new slider for changing the zoom level was added.
- Some buttons were moved around.
- Logo was updated with a modified version.
- Minor change made to the elevation chart.
- Route dots are smaller and route lines are semi-transparent
- Thumb graphic added to elevation top border (did you know you can drag it to resize?)
@ 21/01/2007 |
Permalink window expanded to capture more information which will make it easier to search against in the future.
Your preference for units type (miles vs. km) will be remembered.
@ 25/11/2006 |
Small changes made to elevation chart: Hovering your mouse over a point on the elevation chart will cause the elevation value to appear above the marker and will highlight the corresponding marker on the map.
@ 19/11/2006 |
Sept 6: Permalink remembers map mode
Sept 5: Changed web hosting provider
Aug 2: Live Chat and new logo.
June 25: Lat/lon values below map.
June 5: Permalinks!
May 14: New map modes: map, hybrid and satellite.
April 1: You can now drag the distance markers around.
@ 20/09/2006 |
I noticed that the application was getting sluggish after a couple hundred points so I added a feature where you can toggle on/off the line shadows and distance text. The line shadows in particular are a cpu hog. I also optimized the drawing routines a little.
The application allows up to 500 points to be plotted. I am working on optimizing this further.
On Bug fixes
@ 29/07/2006 |